[Transcribed from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland 1868]
by Colin Hinson ©2013
"LITTLE EVERSDEN, a parish in the hundred of Longstow, county Cambridge, 1 mile to the east of Great Eversden, and 7 west of Cambridge, its post town. The living is a rectory* in the diocese of Ely, value £188, in the patronage of Queen's College, Cambridge. The church is dedicated to St. Helen. The register commences in 1703. The charities produce about £50 per annum. There is a National school for both sexes.
[Transcribed and edited information from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland - 1868]