Open a form to report problems or contribute information

1 Introduction 2 Message details 3 Upload file 4 Submitted
Page 1 of 4

Help and advice for Tipton & Wednesbury Family History Society

If you have found a problem on this page then please report it on the following form. We will then do our best to fix it. If you are wanting advice then the best place to ask is on the area's specific email lists. All the information that we have is in the web pages, so please do not ask us to supply something that is not there. We are not able to offer a research service.

If you wish to report a problem, or contribute information, then do use the following form to tell us about it. We have a number of people each maintaining different sections of the web site, so it is important to submit information via a link on the relevant page otherwise it is likely to go to the wrong person and may not be acted upon.

Tipton & Wednesbury Family History Society


Print out, fill in & return to the Temporary Membership Secretary:
Mr. D. Ogden,
18 Hobs Road,
Wood Green,
West Midlands,
WS10 9BD,


Mr / Mrs / Miss / Ms / Dr_____________________________
Address : _________________________________________
Postcode / Zip _________________________
Telephone No. _________________________
Email Address: _____________________________________

I wish to become a UK / an outside UK member of the Society commencing 1st April 200....

SUBSCRIPTION RATES [Renewable on the 1st of April each year]
Membership is free until at least April 2002 when the position will be reviewed.