"BILLESLEY, a parish in the Stratford division of the hundred of Barlichway, in the county of Warwick, 3½ miles to the W. of Stratford-on-Avon, its post town. The living is a discharged rectory in the diocese of Worcester, value £100, in the patronage of the representatives of the late M. Miles, Esq., and the Rev. T. Higgins. The church, dedicated to All Saints, is stated by Dugdale to have been in his time only half the original building; and the parish now contains only three houses: Billesley Hall, the seat of Miss Miles, and two homesteads."
[Description(s) from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868) Transcribed by Colin Hinson ©2003]