"CHADSHUNT, a parish in the hundred of Kington, in the county of Warwick, 2 miles N. of Kington, its post town and railway station, and 9 from Warwick. There is no village, and only eight houses in the parish. It had formerly an oratory to St. Chad. The living is a perpetual curacy annexed to the vicarage of Bishop's Itchington, in the diocese of Worcester, in the patronage of the Bishop of Lichfield. The church is dedicated to All Saints."
[Description(s) from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868) Transcribed by Colin Hinson ©2003]