"COUNDON, a hamlet in the parish of Coventry Holy Trinity, Kirby division of the hundred of Knightlow, in the county of Warwick, 1 mile from Coventry. It was granted by Leofric, Duke of Mercia, to the monks of Coventry on the foundation of a monastery there. The manor is in the hands of the trustees of Sir Thomas White's charity lands." "RADFORD, a hamlet in the parishes of Coventry St. Michael and Coventry Holy Trinity, in the county of the city of Coventry, county Warwick, 1½ mile N.W. of Coventry." "WILLENHALL, a hamlet in the parish of Coventry Holy Trinity, city of Coventry, county Warwick, 2½ miles S.E. of Coventry. It is a junction station on the London and North-Western and South Staffordshire railways. The village is situated between the rivers Sow and Avon."
[Description(s) from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868) Transcribed by Colin Hinson ©2003]