"KERESLEY, a hamlet in the parish of Coventry St. Michael, county of the city of Coventry, county Warwick, 2½ miles N.W. of Coventry, its post town. An Act for enclosing the waste lands was obtained in 1841. The village is considerable, but chiefly agricultural. The living is a perpetual curacy in the diocese of Worcester, value £100, in the patronage of the bishop. The church has a tower containing five bells. It is dedicated to St. Thomas, and was erected in 1847. In 1852 a National school for both sexes was opened." "RADFORD, a hamlet in the parishes of Coventry St. Michael and Coventry Holy Trinity, in the county of the city of Coventry, county Warwick, 1½ mile N.W. of Coventry."
[Description(s) from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868) Transcribed by Colin Hinson ©2003]