"HASELOR, (or Hazeler), a parish in the Stratford division of the hundred of Barlichway, county Warwick, 2½ miles E. of Alcester. It is situated near the river Alne, and includes the places called Upton and Walcote. The tithes were commuted for land and money payments under an Enclosure Act in 1766. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Worcester, value £52. The church of St. Mary and All Saints, situated on a hill, is an ancient structure, with a square tower surmounted by pinnacles, and containing two bells.
[Description(s) from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868) Transcribed by Colin Hinson ©2003]