"HUNNINGHAM, a parish in the Southam division of the hundred of Knightlow, county Warwick, 5 miles N.E. of Leamington, its post town, 51 N.W. of Southam, and 3 N.W. of Marton, its nearest railway station. The village, which is small, is situated on the river Learn. The parish contains the hamlet of Hyde's Pastures. The soil is clay, with subsoil gravel. The living is a perpetual curacy in the diocese of Worcester, value £68. The church, dedicated to St. Margaret, has a wooden tower containing two bells. The parochial charities produce about £2 per annum. Lord Leigh is lord of the manor."
[Description(s) from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868) Transcribed by Colin Hinson ©2003]