From 1863 Dingle was part of the Dingle Registration District, and the Registrar's District of Dingle. See the Registration Districts page.
Originally part of the Dingle DED, the parish was divided between Glin and Dingle DEDs in the early twentieth century.
Dingle DED contains the Townlands of Dingle, Emlagh West, Farran, Farranflaherty, Farranakilla, Gortonora, The Grove and The Wood.
Glin DED contains the Townlands of Ballinasig, Ballyameenboght, Ballybeg, Ballycannen, Ballyeightragh, Ballyheabought, Ballymacadoyle, Ballymorereagh, Ballynabooly, Burnham East, Cappa, Carhoo East, Carhoo West, Cliddaun, Cloosmore, Commons of Dingle, Commons of Milltown, Cullenagh, Doonsheane, Emlagh East, Farranredmond, Glin North, Glin South, Killelane, Knockeen, Milltown, Monacappa, Mullenaglemig, Raheenyhooig, Reenbeg.