In 1868, the parish of Llanddoget contained the following places:
"LLANDDOGET, a parish in the hundred of Isdulas, county Denbigh, 2 miles N.E. of Llanrwst, its post town, and 9 W. of Llansannan. It is situated near the eastern bank of the river Conway. It is a small agricultural village. The living is a rectory* in the diocese of St. Asaph, value £187, in the patronage of the bishop. The church is dedicated to St. Donovan. It contains monuments of the Wynne and other families. The manor formerly belonged to the bishop of the diocese. Belmont and Plas Madoc are the principal residences."